Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Birthday's and such...

First, I have to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

My sweet momma is 50 today!! Josh and I will be celebrating with her at some point this week. I can't wait :o) She is a wonderful mom and grandmother. I am so happy that she and Josh have such a great relationship...she treats him like her son! It warms my heart :o)

We love you very much!!

In other news, we celebrated Josh's 30th birthday last Friday AND Saturday - pictures and details in another post.

I am happy to announce that I have a second job! I know, I'm a little too excited about working 2 jobs, but it's a part time position at a department store not far from my home! I start training tomorrow...can't wait! It will be nice to have some extra money for the holidays!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far and enjoying this beautiful weather!! I'm loving it!!


tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

No comments: