Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dr. Appointments...

So we had a follow-up appointment with Dr. S yesterday afternoon. Josh went with me and we found out that all the tests thus far show nothing but perfect results...um, I wouldn't say perfect considering I'M STILL NOT PREGNANT! Ok, so I guess it is a good think that they were all normal, but that leaves me with "Undiagnosed Infertility". While checking my chart, he noticed that it had been a year since my last exam, so he was able to go ahead and do that. He told us that the next step is the laparoscopy since I passed all the other tests with flying colors. Soo...I'm scheduled for outpatient surgery next Friday, the 11th. I'm not worried about it...I'm actually excited! I'm hoping that he finds the cause of my infertility and is able to take care of it right then. Luckily (well, I'm not happy that they have experienced the same thing) I have friends who have had this procedure done, so they have been able to tell me what to expect. I was told that I will need to take it easy for a few days to recover afterwards. I know Josh will take great care of me and spoil me a bit :o) I am so lucky to have him in my life...I know that we are on the right path towards becoming parents and that he will make an awesome dad some day!!

Please continue to keep us in your prayers!



tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

3 comments:

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

I'm praying everything goes well next friday and you can be pregnant the next month. :) Hang in there!

Teale said...

Praying everything goes well... go ahead and make you a list of "I wants" for Josh to do for you. :)

Lianna Knight said...

Praying for you Amanda...I hope God grants the desires of your heart---and soon :)