Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Who's birthday????

MY Birthday! Yesterday, I celebrated my 28th birthday. Josh made it a very special day...He gave me a gift card to JoAnn Fabrics (one just opened in Hoover and I've been dying to go!!), a musical card and dinner last night. We went to Cajun Steamer with Chris, Brandee and Kylee. It was soo much fun and Cajun Steamer is now my most favorite place :o) We had a great time, tons of laughs and wonderful food!! I took a few pics, so let's see what my picture posting list is looking like now:

Josh's Birthday
Mom's Birthday
My Birthday

Ok, maybe I'll work on that tonight :o) Thanks to all my facebook buddies for the birthday wishes!! Also, thanks for the phone calls and cards. I had a birthday song from my Aunt, Uncle and cousins (so sweet) and John-Bradley sang to his Aunt Mae as well...I had a wonderful day and am very much looking forward to this next year!!


tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Well, Happy Birthday...again! JB is quite the little singer these days. When he starts to sing and I think I am going to jump in and help, He tells me "Mom, I singing first. You don't sing it." How cute is that! We love you and miss you! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great one!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday.