Friday, December 3, 2010

~~Christmas Survey~~

If you're reading this then consider yourself TAGGED!! Merry Christmas, Friends!!

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate! But at Christmas, I like this Amaretto Creamer/Vanilla Bean Punch that my mother-in-law makes...yum yum!!!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa may bring one of two "wrapped" gifts, but everything else that he brings is neatly displayed, evenly if you have a sibling :)

3. Colored lights on house/tree or white? If I had it my way, or the money to do so, I would have a color light tree, white light pretty tree, and a big ole tacky tree! This year for us though...COLORED LIGHTS ALL THE WAY!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope, never have - Maybe we should though!!

5. When do you put your decorations up? Next year, it will be the weekend before Thanksgiving. As for this year, it's tonight!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? What's ISN'T my favorite?? I love cornbread dressing - got to be my favorite!!!!!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Honestly, I don't have a favorite memory - I loved all of the festivities.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Truth??? Is this a trick question? ;)

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? How about we open ALL but one gift on Christmas Eve :) I can't help myself, and now Josh and I have made this a tradition. I am not the purchase something for someone and hold on to it as long as possible...I'm ready to see the excitement on their face!! ha!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? This year it's a compilation of colored lights, all different bright colored balls and golden glitter balls. I REALLY want to learn how to sew and make a patchwork quilted skirt for it!!

11. Snow? Love it or dread it? Wish we had it more often!!

12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but it's been a while.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My Easy Bake Oven...Those make the best little cakes!!

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family and seeing my precious nephews get excited over boxes that their gifts came in!

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Sweet Potato Pie and/or Pecan Pie!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Josh and I started this last year, and are so excited to keep this up...We make up lots of goodies (candy, chex mix, cookies), and go around surprising family and friends (it's great to see someone that you may only see once every couple of years!!). We also take hot chocolate, some goodies to snack on and listen to Christmas music while looking at lights along the way :)

17. What tops your tree? Star

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving! Of course, it's nice to get gifts too :) I'm only human!! ha!!

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? I have 3: Holly Jolly Christmas, Rockin Around the Christmas Tree and Jingle bell Rock!! All upbeat and fun :)

20. Candy Canes? Yuck or Yum? I really like the berry flavored ones!

21. Favorite Christmas Show/Movie? I'll give you a hint..."You'll shoot your eye out!" Yes, I watch 24 hours of it every.single.year!!

22. Saddest Christmas Song? There are actually a few...that's why I have to stick with my 3 favorites.

Now let's see what your answers are! If you post this, come back and leave me a comment so that I can check it out!


tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

1 comment:

Tracy Bentley said...

I took your survey and posted it out on my site. I want some of the punch that BJ makes yum yum