Wednesday, August 7, 2013

We're baaaccckkk...



Cue the creepy horror movie music! 

So, did anyone notice that I said "We're" instead of "I'm"??  Well that's because my husband, Josh, is going to join me in keeping this blog updated!  I'm so excited and it's something we've talked about several times and we're finally making it happen! 

Now we're not 100% sure where our focus will be just yet.  It might be a conglomeration, which is life, right?  The previous focus was basically day to day life, pictures and talking about our struggle with infertility.  Well, we'll keep those things, but there will be other topics as well.  Josh is a big time reader and movie watcher!  We've thought about him doing reviews, and I can't promise that he won't mention Alabama football from time to time, ha!  We may talk about paying down our debt, which we have been on fire about!  It's so addictive once you start seeing the changes.  Who knows?!

So just get ready for the change...er, the blog change!  No life changes here :) 

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com and Josh!

No comments: