Friday, April 20, 2012

Update on life through pictures...

It's been a while since I've had subjects to take pictures of, so when I get the chance, I just have to share! Here are some pics that I posted on FB from our weekend celebrating my cousins' birthdays...

This is a pic of me with my cousin Lauren...isn't she pretty???  It's hard to believe that she'll be 15 this year...she was our flower girl :(


Cause we're cool like that!

My brother and sil...I was so happy with how this pic turned out...aren't they adorable together???

One of the birthday boys, Nathan.  He's Lauren's youngest brother and turned 6 :)

John-Bradley having fun!


Rushton and JB bouncin around...

Takin a breather...

My cousins' new puppy, Charlie...is she cute or what???  I tried to put her in my purse, but she moved around too much for me to sneak her out :)
Who's that dude??  Oh, it's Josh acting all GQ!
That's the men in, that's the men in...

Josh...pondering life...

I told him that this looked like a senior portrait pose, so...

I had a little fun with it!  Josh said all it needed is the "Olan Mills" signature in the corner ;)
Both birthday boys...Jackson turned 11...he was one of our ring bearers :(  They are just growing up way too fast!

Ice cream sundae's with the cake...can't pass that up!

Then we played volleyball...check out my (not so) mad skills :)

And a couple of shots of sweet Rushton...he's starting to look more and more like John-Bradley.  These two are also growing up way too fast!

It was great spending time with family and turned out to be a beautiful day to spend outside!

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys so much! Are you coming to the reunion this year?