Sunday, May 6, 2012

A little bit about Me!


Hi! My name is Amanda...I'm 30 and live in Central Alabama with my husband of 8 years, Josh, and our 3 furbabies. I'm an admin. asst. for a local school system and my husband is a policy coordinator for a title company.  We have been dealing with infertility for 7 years, but our struggle has only brought us closer to one another.  Here are just a few other things to know about me:

- My husband is my best friend
- I have an awful addiction to reality tv
- I have an awful addiction to tv in general
- I always wanted to be a country music singer...to be more specific, when I was younger I wanted me and my mom to be "The Judds"
- I love my furbabies and wish that I was able to rescue all types of animals
- I still have no idea as to what I want to be when I "grow up"
- I'm always on some sort of diet, then I break down after about 3 days and eat an entire loaf of bread - I just started Weight Watchers online for the 2nd time...the first time was a few years ago and I lost 54 lbs...it found me
- Money burns a serious hole in my pocket
- I don't like to spend money on myself, but I love buying for others and things for my home
- Pickles are my favorite food
- I had my very first fluffernutter sandwich this past week and fell in love
- My husband says that I know every song on the radio and for the words that I can't understand, I can make it sound like I do :)
- I change my mind...often...all the time
- I love sour candy, snowcaps and hot tamales
- I'm really bad about keeping my toes polished
- I'm a huge fan of the Pioneer Woman
- My husband and I love going to the movies, especially midnight openings...popcorn and a coke are a must for me
- I love my two nephews with all my heart
- I have the best of intentions but don't always know how to go through with them
- My dream is to live on a farm and to have a pet pig named Maude
- If you mention something and neither of us has an answer, I MUST look it up or else it will drive me nuts
- We would love to get a small RV and travel across the country for a solid year
- We have dealt with infertility for 7 years and pray that we'll become parents when the time is right - I love taking pictures of family and pets, so here are a few to finish up this post...enjoy!


Can you tell I'm an Instagram fan??


  tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

4 comments:

TheHouse said...

We have been dealing with infertility for the same amount of time, and we also have a shih tzu :)

Unknown said...

i am in prattville, al! look forward to following!

Lauren Borquez said...

I'm a new follower from Kelly's corner...feel free to follow me as well :)

Mandy said...

Hi Amanda! I found you through Kelly's Korner. I live in Tallassee, AL (for now). I love your blog and am completely jealous you got to meet Ree! Prayers going up for your infertility struggle to come to an end in Gods perfect timing.