Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday through pictures...

Yeah, yeah, I know!  It's been a while and blah, blah, blah :)

Anyway, I'm here and this is just a quick post about one of my favorite traditions during my most favorite season...

Our Saturday morning started with me and Josh under an afghan (it was 64 in the house this morning!  brrr), catching up on Tivo from the week and the babies lazin it up on our legs...

 
To this!

 
Ok, I didn't eat the "guts" of the pumpkin, but we did carve them...
 
 
I have to tell you...I LOVE cleaning out pumpkins!  It is therapeutic...I'm not even kidding.  I compare it to weeding the yard...love to do it, love to get my hands dirty and just get it as clean as possible.  Ok, you can stop laughing now :) 
 
Josh on the other hand...the smell of the pumpkin inside literally makes him want to gag...it's sad! 
 
 
My witch!
 
Joshs' arching back cat...err, bat!  Clearly looks like a bat, right???

 
I just think my witch is pretty cool!  I'm ready to carve another!!
 
And to finish off the evening...chili that Josh made and cooked in the crockpot for 6 hours today.  It was great!  Football and chili...a perfect ending to a beautiful fall day!



 

 tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com



1 comment:

Nancy Hood said...

Glad to see you back! And yes, it's been a great day for football but we had our chili last week :)