Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Goodies...Using Bugles??

I'm linking up with Home Stories A to Z (Click HERE) for tutorials and tips!  Go check out all the other great tutes! 

So I learned how to make these from my mother-in-law several years ago and now they are a must for every Christmas get-together!  So easy and soooo good!  Below is a tutorial for these simple, sweet and salty treats...


Peter Pan Peanut Butter! Now I grew up on Jif, but once you get used to Peter Pan, you can NOT go back! Thanks to Josh for getting me hooked!





Like my fancy, smancy pastry bag???  aka Ziploc bag...if it works, it works! 



Ch, ch, ch, ch, check em out!





And now what you've all been waiting for...the chocolate bath!



And that is it!  Let them "dry" and cool, bag them up and give them out, or just start eating :)  Enjoy!!



tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

No comments: