Thursday, January 2, 2014

Keeping our goals...Simple Changes

Happy New Year!  Well, Happy January 2nd!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a happy and safe New Year's Eve! 

Our NYE consisted of a Happy Endings marathon (LOVE that show!  We're really hoping another network picks it up for new episodes!!), games/cards and protecting our fur-babies from the "booms" of fireworks outside.  It was a great night, just the two of us, and we actually stayed up past midnight...yea us!! 

So as I mentioned a few weeks ago, I'm setting goals for myself and trying to make one positive change at a time.  So far I have NOT stuck to the lemon detox tea...I did drink it for a few days then got the flu...FYI, a terrible cough and cayenne pepper do NOT mix well.  So I am starting back with that.  The cough is still with me, but not nearly as bad as it was.  The other thing that I started yesterday and have continued today is drinking 100 oz. of water each day.  Yes, I realize we're only on day 2 of the New Year, but as I said before, Simple Changes, one day at a time. 

I'll keep you updated on my progress, but in the meantime, what were some of the goals you set for yourself?

 
(PS - I'm re-using this bottle today with filtered water from our fridge...I usually use my Tupperware shaker that includes measurements :o)


tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

No comments: